When you choose Entry Education for your Cert IV in Real Estate Practice, we guarantee that:
- we will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- your marking can be completed in a single business day if needed (extra fees apply)
- you’ll have access to after-hours tutor support
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor throughout the duration of your selected course
- our assessments contain a variety of multiple choice, short answer and in-depth case studies and projects to enhance student learning by applying their knowledge to real world scenarios
- we’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- there are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
There’s never been a better time to join the ever-growing real estate industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to launch the career you’ve always dreamed of; contact us today to get started!
Frequently asked questions
How is the course delivered?
All Entry Education courses are delivered entirely online. Make sure you have access to a personal computer and a reliable internet connection to complete this course.
How long do I have to complete this course?
There are no due dates, and you can complete this course at your own pace with no deadlines, meaning you can work around other commitments.
You will, however, be required to finish all tasks within a 24-month time period.
Will this qualification help me to get my Class 2 Real Estate Licence in NSW?
Yes. It is a requirement of NSW Fair trading that all Certificate of Registration (Assistant Agents) transition to a Class 2 Real Estate Licence in NSW within a 4-year period by completing this course – the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice NSW.
What support does Entry Education provide?
As a student, you have ongoing unlimited support throughout the course. A direct message system in the Entry Education portal means you can seek support whenever you need it. That includes weekends and outside 9–5 office hours.
If your career is going places this is your golden opportunity and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
It’s time to train for the future.
Who issues my certificate or statement of attainment?
Entry Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529) and we issue students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results.
Students receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of successfully completing their course. This certificate is accepted by the government and all agencies. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
Is Entry Education Accredited in NSW?
Yes, Entry Education is accredited in NSW as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.