Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose Entry Education to study in Adelaide?
As the leading real estate course Adelaide and South Australia provider, Entry Education is here to help you get your real estate licence. With us, you’ll be able to complete your training without the pressure of deadlines or annoyance of fluff, as we streamline our Adelaide courses to include only the most up-to-date, relevant information.
We’ll treat you like a colleague, not a customer, as we work hard to make sure you have easy access to support whenever needed. Through our online portal and direct messaging system, you’ll be able to reach out to our experienced, friendly tutors at any time of the day.
All you’ll need to complete a real estate course Adelaide with us is a desktop or laptop computer and access to a reliable internet connection. When you choose Entry Education for your online real estate course South Australia, we guarantee that:
- we will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- your marking can be fast-tracked to a single business day if needed
- you’ll have access to after-hours support, regardless of where you are in Adelaide
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor within the duration of your selected course
- we focus on excellence and keep our courses relevant, simple, and informative
- we’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- there are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our Adelaide training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements.
You’ve waited long enough to do your real estate course in South Australia. Contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started! Don’t miss this opportunity.
How long does it take to complete an Entry Education Real Estate Course Adelaide?
All of our Adelaide courses are self-paced, meaning you can work at your own speed without the pressure of deadlines. The only obligation you have is to complete your course by the date you set yourself. If you’re looking to complete a real estate course in Adelaide, contact us to get started!
Who will issue my certificate of attainment?
Entry Education will issue all Adelaide students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results as we’re a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529).
Students will receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of completing the course. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
Is Entry Education accredited?
Entry Education is an accredited provider of real estate training across South Australia and Adelaide. Our real estate agent courses South Australia are delivered under our Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.