Land Agent course – Diploma of Property (Agency Management) CPP51122 – SA
To complete our online Land Agent Course SA, you’ll need access to a reliable internet and desktop computer or laptop setup. Once you’ve enrolled, you’ll gain access to our online portal and direct message system, so you can receive help from our experienced tutors at any time you need. Our after-hours student support gives you flexibility, and comfort – you’ll be able to get help when you need it most.
There are no due dates, no pressures, and no unworkable stresses when you complete an Entry Education course. All you have to do is focus on yourself and your own progression. We understand how hard it can be to balance life and work commitments on top of extra learnings, which is why we work around you, not the other way around.
Entry Education treats all students like colleagues, not customers. What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Frequent asked questions
Why should I choose Entry Education?
When you choose Entry Education for your Land Agent Course SA, we guarantee that:
- upon completion of your course, all your assessments will be marked within 3–5 business days
- your marking can be completed in a single business day if needed at an extra cost
- you’ll have access to after-hours tutor support
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor throughout the duration of your selected course
- our assessments contain a variety of multiple choice, short answer and in-depth case studies and projects to enhance student learning by applying their knowledge to real world scenarios
- we’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- there are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
There’s never been a better time to join the ever-growing real estate industry.
What support will I receive?
As a student, you have ongoing unlimited support throughout your course. A direct message system in the Entry Education portal enables you to seek support whenever you need it. This includes weekends and outside 9–5 office hours.
Entry Education is proud to remain your personal industry expert even after you complete your course.
How is this program delivered and how long will I have to complete it?
The course is delivered online and is self-paced. So, there’s no pressure to meet deadlines, and you can work around your own work commitments. The only commitment you have is to complete your Land Agent course by the completion date.
Who issues my certificate or statement of attainment?
Entry Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529) and we issue students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results.
Students receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of successfully completing their course. This certificate is accepted by the government and all agencies. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
What are the qualification requirements?
To qualify as a Land Agent in South Australia, you must provide a statement of attainment. This is issued to you by Entry Education (RTO 41529) after you successfully complete your course.
Once you have your statement of attainment from Entry Education, you can apply for a Land Agent Licence from Consumer and Business Services in South Australia. This will enable you to work as a real estate agent and open your own agency.