Completing a real estate course Melbourne with Entry Education
With Entry Education, you’ll be able to complete a real estate course Melbourne without the pressure of deadlines or the annoyance of fluff. We streamline our courses to include only the most relevant, up-to-date information so that you can make the next step in your career with ease.
Our assessments comprise an assortment of multiple-choice questions and short answer responses that you can complete at your own pace, entirely online. To complete an Entry Education real estate course Melbourne, you need access to a reliable internet connection and desktop or laptop computer. You’ll also have access to our online portal and direct message system, which you can use to receive after-hours support from one of our experienced tutors. At Entry Education, we work around you and your schedule, not the other way around.
Don’t miss this opportunity to become a part of the ever-growing real estate industry. Now is the time to launch the career you’ve always dreamed of. When you choose Entry Education for your real estate learnings, we guarantee that:
- We will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- Your marking can be fast-tracked to a single business day if needed (extra fee)
- You’ll have access to after-hours support
- You’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor within the duration of your selected course
- We focus on excellence and keep our courses relevant, simple, and informative
- We’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- There are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- Our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
You’ve waited long enough – Contact us today to get started! Don’t miss this opportunity.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to complete an Entry Education real estate course Melbourne?
All of our courses are self-paced, meaning you can work at your own speed without the pressure of deadlines. The only obligation you have is to complete your course by the date you set yourself. If you’re looking to complete a real estate course online Victoria, contact us to get started!
Who will issue my certificate of attainment?
Entry Education will issue all students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results as we’re a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529).
Students will receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of completing the course. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
Is Entry Education accredited?
Entry Education is an accredited provider of real estate training. Our Vic courses are delivered under our Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.