Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Entry Education?
When you choose Entry Education for your diploma in Perth, we guarantee that:
- We will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- Your marking can be completed in a single business day if needed
- You’ll have access to after-hours tutor support
- You’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor throughout the duration of your selected course
- Our assessments contain a variety of multiple choice, short answer and in-depth case studies and projects to enhance student learning by applying their knowledge to real world scenarios
- We’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- There are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- Our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
There’s never been a better time to join the ever-growing real estate industry. Don’t miss this opportunity to launch the career you’ve always dreamed of; contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started!
What support will I receive?
As a student, you have ongoing unlimited support throughout your course. A direct message system in the Entry Education portal enables you to seek support whenever you need it. This includes weekends and outside 9-5 office hours.
Entry Education will be more than proud to remain your personal industry expert, even after you’ve completed the course and have become a high-flying, successful real estate agent in Western Australia.
How is this program delivered and how long do I have to complete it?
The course is delivered online and is self-paced. So there’s no pressure to meet deadlines, and you can work around your own work commitments.
The only commitment you have is to complete your Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51119) within the completion date.
Who will issue my qualification?
Entry Education will issue all students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results as we’re a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529).
Students will receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of successfully completing the course. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee of $20.
What are the qualification requirements?
To qualify as a licensed real estate agent in WA, you must provide a statement of attainment. This is issued to you by Entry Education (RTO 41529) after you successfully complete your course.
Once you have your statement of attainment from Entry Education, you can apply for a real estate licence from the Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS), which is the real estate industry regular in WA. This will enable you to work as a real estate agent and open your own agency.
Is Entry Education an accredited organisation?
Yes, Entry Education is accredited in Australia as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.