Frequently Asked Questions
How is the course delivered and how long will l have to complete it?
All of our Perth real estate courses are self-paced and conducted online so your study is convenient. There’s no pressure to meet deadlines and you can work around your own work commitments.
You have 12 months to successfully complete the course.
Why should I complete this course?
Completion of the Restricted Property Management Certificate in Perth will qualify you to work in property management in Western Australia, either residential or commercial.
You won’t be able to sell houses with this qualification.
Who issues my certificate or statements of attainment?
Entry Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529) and we issue students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results.
Students receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of successfully completing their course. This certificate is accepted by the government and all agencies. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
What support will I receive?
You’ll have ongoing unlimited support throughout the duration of any property management course Perth you complete with us.
A direct message system in the Entry Education portal enables you to seek support whenever you need it. This includes weekends and outside 9–5 office hours.
No headaches – just send a direct message to your tutor via our user-friendly student portal. We’re thrilled about the level of support we offer to our students. If your career is going places, this is your golden ticket. We’ll be with you every step of the way, giving you the platform you need to excel. It’s time to train for the future.
What will this qualification do?
Your certificate of attainment will enable you to apply for registration with the West Australian Department of Mines, Industry Regulation and Safety (DMIRS) for a Restricted Property Management Certificate.
Note you must apply for your registration with DMIRS within 12 months of successfully competing your course with Entry Education.
Why should I choose Entry Education?
When you choose Entry Education for your real estate learnings in Perth, we guarantee that:
- We will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- Your marking can be completed in a single business day if needed
- You’ll have access to after-hours tutor support
- You’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor throughout the duration of your selected course
- Our assessments contain a variety of multiple choice, short answer and in-depth case studies and projects to enhance student learning by applying their knowledge to real world scenarios
- We’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your Perth real estate training
- There are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- Our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
There’s never been a better time to join the ever-growing real estate industry in Perth. This course is one of the best courses you can do to launch up the Perth real estate ladder!
Don’t miss this opportunity to launch the career you’ve always dreamed of; contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started!