Before you enrol:
To complete an Entry Education online course, you’ll need reliable internet and access to a desktop or laptop computer. Once enrolled, you’ll have access to our online portal and direct message system, allowing you to receive assistance from our experienced tutors at any time you need. Our after-hours student support gives you flexibility, reliability, and comfort, knowing that you’ll be able to get help when you need it most.
We understand you’re probably busy with a number of work and life commitments, which is why we work around your schedule, not the other way around. If you’re working and studying at the same time, we’re here to support you. An Entry Education online course comes without any due dates, pressure, or stress.
Entry Education treats all students like colleagues, not customers. What are you waiting for? Get started today!
Frequently asked questions
What is the assessment process?
Assessments are conducted within the Entry Australia student portal. Learning material is provided to students via a PDF document for them to use while completing questions. Access to student support is readily available to all students.
Why choose Entry Education?
As the leading provider of real estate courses Canberra, Entry Education is here to help you get your real estate licence. With us, you’ll be able to complete your training without the pressure of deadlines or annoyance of fluff, as we streamline our courses to include only the most up-to-date, relevant information.
We’ll treat you like a colleague, not a customer, as we work hard to make sure you have easy access to support whenever needed. Through our online portal and direct messaging system, you’ll be able to reach out to our experienced, friendly tutors at any time of the day.
All you’ll need to complete the ACT Real Estate Licence course with us is a desktop or laptop computer and access to a reliable internet connection. When you choose Entry Education for your online real estate course, we guarantee that:
- we will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- your marking can be fast-tracked to a single business day if needed
- you’ll have access to after-hours support
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor within the duration of your selected course
- we focus on excellence and keep our courses relevant, simple, and informative
- we’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- there are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
You’ve waited long enough to do your real estate course. Contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started! Don’t miss this opportunity.
Why you should become a real estate agent
Here are some of the reasons why becoming a Canberra real estate agent could be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make:
- licensed real estate agents are in demand in Canberra
- you’re on the frontline helping people make life-changing decisions
- the job is interesting, challenging, and fast-paced
- you can branch into other roles such as buyers advocate, valuer, or auctioneer
- you’re able to build a list of lifelong clients
- you reap direct rewards from your hard work.
Who will issue my certificate of attainment?
Entry Education will issue all students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results as we’re a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529).
Students will receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of completing the course. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
Is Entry Education accredited for ACT courses?
Entry Education is an accredited provider of real estate training. Our real estate courses are delivered under our Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.