Frequently asked questions
Why choose Entry Education for Canberra real estate training?
As the leading provider of real estate courses Canberra, Entry Education is here to help you get your real estate licence. With us, you’ll be able to complete your training without the pressure of deadlines or annoyance of fluff, as we streamline our courses to include only the most up-to-date, relevant information.
We’ll treat you like a colleague, not a customer, as we work hard to make sure you have easy access to support whenever needed. Through our online portal and direct messaging system, you’ll be able to reach out to our experienced, friendly tutors at any time of the day.
All you’ll need to complete a real estate course with us is a desktop or laptop computer and access to a reliable internet connection. When you choose Entry Education for your online real estate course in the ACT, we guarantee that:
- we will deliver your marked assessments to you in 3-5 business days
- your marking can be fast-tracked to a single business day if needed
- you’ll have access to after-hours support
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor within the duration of your selected course
- we focus on excellence and keep our courses relevant, simple, and informative
we’ll arm you with vital insights that’ll advance your real estate training
- there are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
You’ve waited long enough to do your real estate training in the ACT. Contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started! Don’t miss this opportunity!
Why you should become a real estate agent in the ACT
Here are some of the reasons why becoming a Canberra real estate agent could be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make:
- licensed real estate agents are in demand in Canberra
- you’re on the frontline helping people make life-changing decisions
- the job is interesting, challenging, and fast-paced
- you can branch into other roles such as buyers advocate, valuer, or auctioneer
- you’re able to build a list of lifelong clients
- you reap direct rewards from your hard work
Who will issue my certificate of attainment?
Entry Education will issue all students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results as we’re a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529).
Students will receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of completing the course. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
Is Entry Education accredited?
Entry Education is an accredited provider of real estate training in the ACT. Our real estate courses are delivered under our Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529). We are recognised by all relevant bodies issuing real estate and property management licensing across the country.
How long does it take to complete an Entry Education real estate course?
All of our Canberra courses are self-paced, meaning you can work at your own speed without the pressure of deadlines. The only obligation you have is to complete your course by the date you set yourself. If you’re looking to complete real estate courses Canberra, contact us to get started!