Property Manager Registration – SA
In order to complete our Property Manager Registration (PMR) course in SA, you will need reliable internet and access to a desktop or laptop computer.
Once you’re enrolled, you’ll have access to our online portal with a direct message system that’s available to all students. There are no due dates, no pressure and limited stress, all you have to do is focus on the completion date you set yourself. We work around your schedule, not the other way around, as we understand that you’re probably busy with a number of other work and life commitments. What’s more, our after-hours student support gives you flexibility, reliability, and comfort, knowing that you’ll be able to get help when you need it most.
Educational support and real estate practice training like you’ve never experienced before; streamlined content, flexible schedules, after-hours tutors and more. Entry Education make obtaining real estate qualifications in South Australia easy.
Frequently asked questions
What are the qualification requirements?
To qualify for registration as a property manager, you need to provide a statement of attainment. This is issued to you by Entry Education (RTO 41529) within 48 hours of successfully completing your course.
You can then apply to Consumer and Business Services in South Australia for registration as a Property Manager.
Who issues my certificate or statement of attainment?
Entry Education is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 41529) and we issue students with their certificates, statements of attainment and transcripts of results.
Students receive soft copies (PDFs) of their certificate within 48 hours of successfully completing their property management registration course. This certificate is accepted by the government and all agencies. Hard copy certificates can be printed and posted to you for a fee.
How is the course delivered and how long will I have to complete it?
Our Property Manager Registration SA course is delivered online and self-paced, so your study is conveniently portable. There’s no pressure to meet deadlines while working towards your property management registration and you can work around your own work commitments.
Ideally you will successfully complete this property manager course in 12 months.
What support will I receive?
You’ll have ongoing unlimited support throughout this property manager course.
A direct message system in the Entry Education portal enables you to seek support whenever you need it. This includes weekends and outside 9–5 office hours.
No headaches – just send a direct message to your property manager course tutor via our user-friendly student portal. We’re thrilled about the level of support we offer to our students.
Why should I choose Entry Education for South Australian courses?
When you choose Entry Education for your real estate learnings in South Australia, we guarantee that:
- upon your completion of this course on property management, all your assessments will be marked within 3–5 business days. Your marking can be completed in a single business day if needed at an extra cost
- you’ll have access to after-hours tutor support
- you’ll have access to the support of your own online tutor throughout the duration of your selected course
- our assessments contain a variety of multiple choice, short answer and in-depth case studies and projects to enhance student learning by applying their knowledge to real world scenarios
- we’ll arm you with vital insights and excellent real estate practice examples that’ll advance your real estate training. There are no extra charges, hidden costs, or surprises
- our real estate training courses are compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements
There’s never been a better time to join the ever-growing real estate industry in South Australia. Don’t miss this opportunity to launch the property management career you’ve always dreamed of; contact us today on 1300 799 447 to get started!